Digital Health Advice Clinic
|Starts:||12:00 19 Jun 2019|
|Ends:||14:00 19 Jun 2019|
|What is it:||Drop-in session|
|Organiser:||Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health|
|Who is it for:||University staff, External researchers, Adults|
• Do you have a health research question where you think technology can help?
• Do you have an idea for a digital health project such as developing an app or using wearable devices (e.g. physical activity, sleep or heart rate trackers)?
• Are you looking for some software expertise or guidance?
The Connected Health team from the Centre for Health Informatics have successfully delivered a large number of such projects including:
• PROCAS-2 – Prediction of breast cancer risk via an online questionnaire and breast density measure (from mammogram)
• CFHealthHub – An app and website to support medication adherence in people with Cystic Fibrosis; currently being trialled nationally with over 1000 patients.
• Actissist – A cognitive behaviour therapy informed intervention for people with severe mental illness delivered via a smartphone app.
Come along to our digital health advice clinic where you can discuss your project ideas with Matt or Charlie, from the Connected Health team, who can provide their expertise and input to help shape your project.
Please register using the Eventbrite link if you would like to attend this event: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/research-programme-managers-network-rpmn-18728237357
Travel and Contact Information
Oglesby Building, Manchester Cancer Research Centre
555 Wilmslow Road