Webinar: Guided walk through ReShare
|11 December 2018
|15:00 - 16:00
|What is it:
|Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research
Are you an ESRC grant holder, whose grant has ended and is required to submit your research data into the ReShare repository? Are you a researcher interested in depositing data into ReShare to make them available for reuse, or as evidence for a published paper? Are you just curious to explore how publishing in ReShare happens in practice?
Join our interactive online webinar, where we will ‘ walk’ you through the process of submitting a data collection into the ReShare repository. We will then answer any questions you may have about ReShare and depositing your data with us.
You will learn:
• How to start the process of depositing data into ReShare
• How to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata should be provided)
• Why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
• How to prepare and upload your data files and documentation files
• How to decide upon the most suitable access level and licence for your data
• How we review your data before publishing it
Book a place at https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/news-and-events/eventsitem/?id=5224
Travel and Contact Information