Joint Dementia Research Showcase
|Dates:||22 September 2016|
|Times:||09:00 - 14:00|
|What is it:||Conferences|
|Organiser:||Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Adults, Current University students|
Showcase of dementia research activity across the three universities plus structured networking time around particular themes.
- Aims to give researchers from UoM, Salford and MMU an overview of dementia research at each institution
- Series of brief presentations from each institution highlighting the breadth of work of key research groups
- Presentations from funders of Dementia-related research
- Facilitated networking by theme to explore opportunities for collaborative working
- Poster display from across the institutions
The event is for:
- Academics, post-docs, PhD students and research support staff with an interest in dementia and neurodegeneration from the University of Manchester, University of Salford and Manchester Metropolitan University only.
- Researchers can be from any discipline area (e.g. medicine, engineering, humanities, arts).
We would encourage you to attend the whole day to maximise your understanding of the breadth of research and the opportunities for collaborative working across the institutions.
Please indicate any special dietary requirements when registering. If you have any special requirements in terms of access, please contact Mary Dyer on +44(0) 161 247 2818
Travel and Contact Information
Council Chamber - Manchester Metropolitan University
Lower Ormond street