Gain the experience and confidence required to drive your idea forward.
The Masood Entrepreneurship Centre has partnered with the GC Business Growth Hub to deliver a dynamic cohort-led support programme for individuals from The University of Manchester wishing to start a business.
Focusing on the key elements of building a business, these workshops will allow delegates to explore their business idea, cover financial aspects of developing the business model, understand how to secure their first customers, and practise delivering a funding pitch.
Please make a note of the following dates:
- Wednesday 2 February 15:00 - 16:00 - BIG Induction
- Wednesday 9 February 13:00 - 16:00 - Exploring your Business Idea Pt 1
- Thursday 10 February 13:00 - 16:00 - Exploring your Business Idea Pt 2
- Wednesday 16 February 13:00 - 16:00 - Business Development
- Wednesday 23 February 13:00 - 17:00 - Sales
- Wednesday 9 March 13:00 - 16:00 - Pitching
- Wednesday 16th Mar 13:00 - 16:00 - Online Presence
- Wednesday 23 March 13:00 - 16:00 - Action Learning
Attendance is preferred for every session.
If you are unable to commit, please discuss with the MEC team at email@example.com.