Humanities Teaching and Learning Showcase
|Dates:||19 January 2016|
|What is it:||Conferences|
|Organiser:||Faculty of Humanities|
|Who is it for:||University staff|
The next Humanities Teaching and Learning Showcase will take place on Tuesday 19 January 2016 from 9.45am to 3pm in the Seminar Room Suite, Ground Floor Crawford House. The event is being co-hosted for us by the School of Social Sciences. The topic for the day will be: The 21st Century Campus.
Higher Education in the UK continues to evolve in response to different student groups, advances in technology, to national policy, and to issues and standards in teaching and learning.
The sessions in this Showcase highlight a number of these areas, and the changes that are taking place in response to them. These include:
• Teaching and supporting international students
• Course provision for distance learners
• Student expectation as leaners/clients
• The use of social media in learning and support
• Course unit delivery “in the field”
• The impact of new technology on Higher Education
• Social Responsibility in the Curriculum
Further details on presenters and registration will be announced on the Teaching and Learning web page soon.
Travel and Contact Information
Seminar Room Suite