Heritage Futures Studio Drop in Information Sessions
|Dates:||13 February 2019|
|Times:||15:00 - 16:00|
|What is it:||Drop-in session|
Heritage Futures is the new exhibition at Manchester Museum that asks how we can shape the future and explores four key themes:
Alongside the Heritage Futures exhibition, the Museum has created a dedicated space, the Heritage Futures Studio, where we will explore new ways of working with people to help shape the future.
What can the Museum do to help create the Future?
Share your ideas with us
Manchester Museum is looking to support new programmes, projects or events that respond to Heritage Futures and we are inviting community groups, creative practitioners and researchers to put forward their ideas.
We are interested in ideas that are original, ambitious in scale, or would allow you to try something new, and are keen to support people who might not have delivered events before. We are looking to support applications that meet the following criteria:
• Respond to any of the four Heritage Futures themes.
• Reflect our values and ambition to become the UK’s most caring, imaginative and accessible museum.
• Contribute to our vision to build a sustainable future and understanding between cultures.
Find out more about the application process at the Hello Future Blog - Call for Action (link to the right), email email@example.com or ring 0161 306 1581 or drop by to the Museum for one of our information sessions.
• Thursday 31 January: 5-7pm
• Wednesday 13 February: 3-4pm
• Monday 18 February: 11am-12noon
• Saturday 9 March: 11am-2pm
Application form to the right
Travel and Contact Information