Service development to improve health outcomes for adolescents and young adults in Greater Manchester
Host: Manchester Academic Health Science Centre
About the event:
Following two successful events looking at improving health outcomes for adolescents and young adults (AYA), this event will be workshop-based to identify common themes in order to create a 'blue-print' for what constitutes an AYA-friendly service and how this could be evaluated.
Who should attend?
- Clinicians and health care professionals delivering care to AYA (within paediatric and adult services) whether you have specific AYA services or not
- Social workers providing support to AYA
- Third sector organisations supporting AYA within Greater Manchester
- Researchers with an interest in outcomes for AYA
- Commissioners for service providers
- Local authorities
- Health economists
Expected outcomes for participants:
- Greater understanding of where your service fits against national standards
- Increased understanding on how to improve services
- Contribution to a scoping exercise bring together a picture of what is happening across Greater Manchester
- Contribution to the development of a generic tool to evaluate services for AYA
Lunch will be provided and CPD points have been applied for.
Register for this free event on Eventbrite.
Role: Clinical Senior Lecturer in Paediatric Rheumatology
Organisation: Institute of Inflammation and Repair
Travel and Contact Information
Manchester Conference Centre