You and Your Boss: Managing Power in Relationships (Staff Only)
|Starts:||13:00 12 Nov 2014|
|Ends:||14:00 12 Nov 2014|
|What is it:||Activity|
|Organiser:||The University of Manchester|
|Venue opening hours:||13:00-14:00|
|Who is it for:||University staff|
• Do you have an uneasy or unproductive relationship with your line manager?
• Are you finding it difficult to communicate with him/her?
• Are you afraid of upsetting him/her or making him/her angry?
• Do you want to improve your ability to communicate effectively ?
• Would you like an opportunity to think about how you might manage the relationship differently
This workshop is an opportunity to begin to identify some ways of behaving and communicating that may help you become more effective in the relationship; learn ways of managing relationships more effectively; think about how to change or try out new ways of behaving that will fit you better for your career ahead as well as for now.
PLEASE NOTE - this workshop has a limit of 25 spaces. These will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
This event is part of Wellbeing Week 2014 (10th-14th November). To see all the events on during the week please see: http://events.manchester.ac.uk/calendar/tag:ser-wellbeingweek/ or to download a printable PDF and to find out more about the week, visit http://www.manchester.ac.uk/wellbeingweek.
Travel and Contact Information
Large Mindfulness Room: Wellbeing Rooms
Precinct Shopping Centre Harold Hankins Building Devonshire House