Identification of predictive and causal biomarkers of disease" Spring School
|Starts:||13:00 16 Mar 2020|
|Ends:||13:00 19 Mar 2020|
|What is it:||Workshop|
|Organiser:||Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health|
The Spring school will take place at the University of Manchester 1pm 16th - 1pm 19th March 2020. It will cover a range of topics including:
· Types of bimedical/biomarker data (e.g. multi-omics) and issues for integration
· Imaging biomakers in health care, Image registration
· Statistical methods for representing shape and their application in radiology biomarkers
· Interpretability and how to design this into imaging approaches
· Conditional independence using direct acylic graphs (DAGs)
· Causal inference and recent development of Mendelian randomisation methods
· Situated learning.
Registration fee is £125 (including lunch, refreshments and Spring School dinner on Wednesday 18th March).
Travel and Contact Information