Policy@Manchester are delighted to invite you to attend our policy event on the issue of Air Quality, taking place in person, in Central Manchester.
Air pollution kills 64,000 people each year in England alone, with at least 1,200 deaths in Greater Manchester, and with disadvantaged communities disproportionately impacted - how can we level up and achieve cleaner air for all?
In this panel debate, business leaders and experts from The University of Manchester will present unique research and insight in the fight against air pollution. T
We have the pleasure of bringing you this event in person.
The Midland Hotel, 16 Peter St, Manchester M60 2DS
Friday, 22 October
13:15-14:15pm – with refreshments from 12:45pm
• Damian Waters, Regional Director, North West, CBI (Chair)
• Senior Spokesperson GMCA – to be confirmed.
• Martie Van Tongeren, Professor of Occupational and Environmental Health, The University of Manchester
• Jane Burston, Executive Director, Clean Air Fund
• Dr Suzanne Bartington, Regional Clean Air Champion for the North, UKRI/Met Office
To reserve your space, for this in person event, or to access livestreaming please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org