The Payoffs of Procrastination: are they worth the pains & perils?
|Starts:||13:00 13 Nov 2014|
|Ends:||14:00 13 Nov 2014|
|What is it:||Activity|
|Organiser:||The University of Manchester|
|Venue opening hours:||13:00-14:00|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Current University students|
• Do you find it difficult to start a piece of work?
• Does a nagging guilt spoil your leisure time?
• Do you tidy your room, check emails or constantly find ways to distract yourself from your work?
• Do you dream about handing in that ‘perfect’ piece of work?
• Are you very self-critical about your ability to work?
• Do you always find yourself panicking at the last minute?
• Do you feel drained yet have nothing to show for it?
• Are you constantly stressed and worried about work? Or your lack of it?
• Do you feel you are letting yourself down by putting things off?
If any of these questions resonate with you come along to this workshop. We will seek to understand the causes of procrastination and look at practical ways to try and overcome putting things off.
Drop in - no booking needed.
This event is part of Wellbeing Week 2014 (10th-14th November). To see all the events on during the week please see: http://events.manchester.ac.uk/calendar/tag:ser-wellbeingweek/ or to download a printable PDF and to find out more about the week, visit http://www.manchester.ac.uk/wellbeingweek.
Travel and Contact Information
Students' Union Oxford Road (also at number 9)