Black Lawyers Matter Access Day
|Starts:||11:00 4 Nov 2017|
|Ends:||17:00 4 Nov 2017|
|What is it:||Open day|
|Organiser:||School of Law|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Adults, Current University students, General public, Secondary schools|
Thinking about applying to university for September 2018? Want to know more about the brand new Lemn Sissay law Bursary?
Come to this event to get friendly in-person guidance and support.
We can help you with:
- Exploring career aspirations and undergraduate study options
- Applying for the Lemn Sissay Law Bursary
- Selecting the right courses and the UCAS application process
- Understanding student finances
- Insight into student experience and graduate opportunities (with a special focus on law)
This event is free and open to all. Please register via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/black-lawyers-matter-access-day-tickets-39223791416
University Place is the big silver 'tin can' building opposite Manchester Museum.
For more information on the Black Lawyers Matter project and the Lemn Sissay Law Bursary please visit wwww.manchester.ac.uk/blacklawyersmatter or email email@example.com
For emergency contact on the day please call 07717 880 433.
Travel and Contact Information