We would like to invite you to come to this event to meet colleagues with different research backgrounds and expertise:
• Free networking event for anyone interested in research in diabetes and obesity.
• Find new research partners, build partnerships and collaborations.
• Meet researchers from a range of disciplines and explore interdisciplinary working.
• Will be of interest to academics, PhD students, policy makers, healthcare practitioners, voluntary sector organisations.
• Participants chat for 5 minutes until a bell rings, signalling time to move on to the next person
• About 10 'chats' over 60 minutes
• Follow up conversations over drinks and refreshments
Places limited to 36 so please book early
Booking: All are welcome and booking is essential.
To book your FREE place at this event, please contact: Jane.Mann@manchester.ac.uk Tel: 0161 306 7900
About the Diabetes and Obesity Research Network (DORN) is a multidisciplinary, multiorganisational network of over 150 active researchers and lay members based in the NW England founded in 2004. (www.ihs.manchester.ac.uk/ResearchNetworks/diabetesandobesity/). DORN works in close collaboration with the NIHR North West Diabetes Local Research Network (NW DLRN). The NW DLRN covers the Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire and Cumbria and is made up of a multidisciplinary team that supports diabetes research across the region. (www.ukdrn.org/lrn_nw.html).
To join the network: contact Rebecca Jones, Co-ordinator - Health Sciences, University of Manchester, Research Deanery, Faculty Medical and Human Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0161 275 7657
Please follow Health Sciences on twitter @HealthSciUoMan
Please Follow the Research Deanery on Twitter for funding updates: @RD_UoM