Webinar: Depositing your data with Reshare
|Starts:||15:00 10 Dec 2020|
|Ends:||16:00 10 Dec 2020|
|What is it:||Webinar|
|Organiser:||Cathie Marsh Institute for Social Research|
Join our free interactive online webinar, where you will learn everything you need to know in order to archive data using our self-deposit repository, ReShare.
If you are an ESRC grant holder whose grant has ended and you are required to deposit your research data, or you are a researcher interested in making data available for replication, reuse, or as evidence for a published paper, or you are just curious to explore how publishing data happens in practice, then this webinar is for you.
You will learn:
- how to deposit data using a self-deposit repository like ReShare
- how to describe a data collection well (i.e. what metadata and documentation should be provided)
- why providing detailed and accurate metadata is important
- how to prepare and upload data and documentation files
- what access level and licence is suitable
Travel and Contact Information