2nd National Conference on Societal Resilience
|4 March 2024 - 5 March 2024
|What is it:
|Alliance Manchester Business School
|Who is it for:
|University staff, External researchers, Adults, General public
The second National Conference on Societal Resilience will again provide a vital networking forum bringing together partners from policy and practice from across UK+ (including from the public, voluntary and community, and business sectors), to share insights, learn together with likeminded colleagues, and identify collaborative opportunities on how to enhance societal resilience. This conference is organised by the National Consortium for Societal Resilience UK+ (NCSR+).
Our collective efforts are already making a difference through the work of the NCSR+. But much more can be done to harness momentum and galvanise further collaboration and action on the unique approach to societal resilience that the consortium is co-developing with our partners.
Join us to continue the national conversation on societal resilience and jointly address the following conference topics, and more:
- compassionate leadership for resilience to support the most vulnerable in society
- innovative contributions from the VCSE and business sectors to enhancing societal resilience
- case study successes from across the UK+ and how challenges have been overcome
- emerging lessons from implementing the NCSR+ strategy on societal resilience and wider resilience initiatives (e.g. Stronger LRF programme)
- strategise the future and the next steps for locally shaping societal resilience
Travel and Contact Information