Romeo and Juliet: Star Crossed Lovers
|Starts:||10:00 1 Apr 2020|
|Ends:||11:00 1 Apr 2020|
|What is it:||Theatre/Performance|
|Organiser:||Martin Harris Centre|
|How much:||Price: £10 (full) / £5 (under 16)
/ A 10% group discount is available for schools/groups and 1 free adult supervisor ticket for every 10 paying students|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Families, Adults, General public, Secondary schools|
1623 Theatre Company map the journey of literature’s most famous lovers, in this fast-paced 60-minute adaptation of Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
A pair of rebellious teenagers play out their tragedy from romantic hand-holding to secret marriage to double suicide... Specifically designed to aid those studying the play, this hour long production encapsulates all of the major events whilst shining a light on the central relationship of Romeo and Juliet.
“Great performances, fantastic workshops perfectly pitched for staff and students.” Dawn Harvey, Whitley Bay High School
• This performance is aimed at school groups
• Running time is 1 hour
• Following the performances, 1623 are offering bespoke practical drama workshops to further explore the central themes and moments from the piece. These are subject to availability and limited to 30 participants per session.
• This production is recommended for ages 11+
• A 10% group discount is available for schools/groups.
• 1 free adult supervisor ticket for every 10 paying students
• A FREE Teacher’s Resource pack is available for this performance. To receive your copy please contact Emma Rayner on 0161 275 8950 or email email@example.com.
Places are limited so book your school’s place now. To book call 0161 275 8950.
Price: Price: £10 (full) / £5 (under 16)
Offers: A 10% group discount is available for schools/groups and 1 free adult supervisor ticket for every 10 paying students
Travel and Contact Information
John Thaw Studio Theatre
Martin Harris Centre for Music and Drama