MEC Market Research Training Session
|Dates:||30 March 2023|
|Times:||13:30 - 16:30|
|What is it:||Webinar|
|Organiser:||Masood Entrepreneurship Centre|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Alumni, Current University students|
The aim of this half day session is to provide entrepreneurs with the skills needed to both prepare and analyse market data that accurately profiles the scale of a given business opportunity.
Part 1: Market research:
• When do I need to do it?
• The main methods to use.
• What data is needed to understand the market?
• Where to find it.
• What does an attractive market look like?
• What is a ‘route to market’, and why is it so important?
Part 2: Market validation:
• Why do entrepreneurs need to talk to customers?
• When is the right time do it?
• How to find people to talk to.
• How do to approach them and convince them to take a call or meeting.
• How to structure the call/meeting.
Part 3: Bringing everything together
• How to use the data to feedback into the business plan and investment process.
Travel and Contact Information