Connected Health Drop-In Session
|Dates:||23 November 2018|
|Times:||12:30 - 14:00|
|What is it:||Drop-in session|
|Organiser:||Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health|
|Who is it for:||University staff, Adults|
- Do you have a health research question where you think technology can help?
- Do you have an idea for a digital health project such as developing an app or using wearable devices (e.g. physical activity, sleep or heart rate trackers)?
- Are you looking for some software expertise or guidance?
- Are you developing a research proposal that uses software to interact with a medical device?
The Connected Health team from the Centre for Health Informatics have successfully delivered a large number of such projects including:
- CFHealthHub – An app and website to support medication adherence in people with Cystic Fibrosis. The digital platform integrates with medical devices and is currently being trialled nationally with over 1000 patients.
- ClinTouch – A smartphone app for monitoring people with severe mental health problems.
- Actissist – A cognitive behaviour therapy informed intervention for people with severe mental illness delivered via a smartphone app.
Come along to our connected health/mobile health drop-in session where you can discuss your project ideas with Matt or Pauline, the co-leaders of the Connected Health team, who can provide their expertise and input to help shape your project.
Travel and Contact Information
Portsmouth Street, University of Manchester